ART-341 Motion Graphics / Project-3: Animated Logo
- Creating one animated logo for a brand identity
- Creating one animated logo for a corporate identity
Establishing the identities using your graphic design skills enhanced by the ability to animate and apply special effects over time with an audio track.
The project should be created using a template created in either Illustrator or Photoshop. (The template should be approved by the instructor in one week) The project should incorporate a fade-out at the end so the company can edit other sequences to it. You may use still images created in Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as QuickTime files for the background element and audio sources. You may explore nesting compositions inside of other compositions and experiment with applying visual effects in Affter Effects CC.
- Technology: Adobe After Effects CC
- Duration: 8 seconds approximately
- Resolution: 1280 X 720
- Frame Rate: 29.97 FPS
- Video Output & Codec: MP4 / H.264
- Audio Output: 48 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo
- Audio Codec: AAC