ARTS-4338 Web Design / Project-3: Portfolio SiteTechnology: HTML5 / CSS3 / Dreamweaver CC or Muse CC / Responsive Layout | Course Blog
Design a user interface and create a comprehensive business site that acts as a brand or sales promotion to current and potential consumers.
The conceptual theme could be your own choice. The concept of the business website should promote the specific product or brand, and hold entire business site together.
The website must include a home page (index.html), a navigation system, and sufficient linked web pages to demonstrate how the website appears and its functions. Design should include reasonable elements of detail the audience will need to establish realistic and beneficial interaction. The page layoust must be responsive, and all pages must have linear connections.
Project Work Process:
- Conduct a general marketing research for the industry and product, and case study sales promotional websites online.
- Conduct group disgussions, idea generation, and develop a concept for the sp website.
- Create graphic elements in Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Code HTML layouts through HTML5, and grid page structures through CSS3.
- Validate the HTML documents, CSS rules, and correct the errors.
- Upload the group project to a personal web space.