How to Register Your Trip on International SOS for your China Trip & Taiwan Trip | Summer 2017

Posted by: Ping

Dear study abroad students: Per UTRGV IPP Office request, you will need to register your trip, both China and Taiwan, on International SOS website at The PDF file below is a good guidance to assist you to complete the registration. to Register Your Trip on INTL SOS 2017.pdf Please also download and check […]