Project Description: Develop a hypothetical design, the brand manual, for MonaVie
Create a brand book in Adobe InDesign CS6
- Brand manual book (8.5 X 11 / Spiral Binding)
- Logo specs layout (13 X 19)
Project Dateline: December 4, 2012
Three reasons why you need a brand manual:
- To enhance marketing and sales efforts so that effective use of the brand logo, design and expression generate a positive impact.
- To avoid physical distortions and deviations from the true design and character of your brand.
- To remind people that behind the brand is a company that invites trust and confidence.
Product branding goes beyond the product. It also communicates what your company is all about.
Your Brand Manual Should Contain
- A full brand description and what it stands for. The brand’s description should run parallel with the values of the company.
- A list of situations that the brand and its symbols can be used and cannot be used.
- Tone and use of words relating to the brand.
- Specific colors, dimensions, lines, accents, inclusion of trademark, brand signature, image styles.
- Typographical elementsReproduction guidelines (for advertising agencies and printers)
Some of the best Brand Manuals: