- Derwent Aquatone Woodless Watercolor Pencils
- Canson XL Heavyweight Mixed Media Paper (18 X 24 / 140 lb) for Watercolor Pencils
- The Fine Touch Pastel Chalks
- Strathmore Pastel Paper Pad (18 X 24)
- Steathmore Bristol Board Pad (19 X 24)
The vellum finish of the paper is a medium texture more appropriate to friction-based media, such as crayon, chalks, or charcoal.
You may choose either Watercolor Pencils + Mixed Media Paper or Pastel Chalks + Pastel Paper Pad for your color drawings (after week 8). The color drawing will be the final project and one of five required submissions for your Art-190 Art Foundation Proficiency Review.